Admission of Transfer Students
Minimum entrance requirements for students in good standing from regionally accredited two-year or four-year colleges include:
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on 4.0 scale
- Students transferring with fewer than 12 semester hours must also meet freshman requirements
- Students with fewer than 24 semester hours of college credit must also submit high school transcripts
Students may present CLEP scores in acceptable fields at any time prior to their semester of graduation. Students must have official scores sent to Dominican University
. For more information, go to www.collegeboard.com
- Credit will be awarded after students have successfully completed 3 courses at Dominican.
- A maximum of 28 semester hours of credit is granted with no more than 12 semester hours in one major area of concentration.
- Students who have earned CLEP credit in their intended majors or minors should contact the appropriate Program Directors to determine if the credits will fulfill major requirements or prerequisites.
For additional information, refer to the 2008-2010 Rosary College of Arts & Sciences Bulletin or contact the Rosary College of Arts and Sciences 708-524-6814.