Dominican University and Scrip-Safe International have partnered to provide Dominican University students and alumni* the option of sending their transcripts in electronic format as PDF documents. This is a “green initiative’ that offers the fastest delivery time, is totally secure, and allows for tracking of delivery and receipt.
- Network Delivery- Many colleges, universities and other agencies are members of the Scrip-Safe secure network and actively receive electronic transcripts. Please check network recipients to see if your intended destination is a network member.
- One-Time Delivery- If your intended recipient is not a network member, your transcript can still be delivered electronically (including sending a transcript to yourself). Receivers are designated and identified by email address that you provide when you place the order.
- Your transcript is never delivered by email; instead the recipient is notified by email that a transcript is available for pickup at the specific “one-time” URL identified in the email.
- To insure prompt delivery and receipt, make sure the recipient knows that you are sending them an electronic transcript and that the recipient will accept the electronic version.
- Finally, ask the receiver to white list @escrip-safe.com
Requests for electronic transcripts are processed through Scrip-Safe's Transcripts on Demand (see links below); this process is completely secure.
- All students--both current and former students--are charged $5 for each electronic transcript ordered ($2 transcript fee and $3 processing fee charged by SCRIP-SAFE).
- Payments are made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). The most current security available is used to protect your credit card and personal information.
- You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by logging on to Transcripts on Demand and selecting the “Review Past Orders” tab. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
* Students who whose academic record begins prior to the fall of 1985 cannot use the electronic transcript option