Requests for Official Transcripts
Dominican University has partnered with Parchment in order to make ordering transcripts easier. Documents whether digital and/or paper are sent securely to colleges, universities, and other third-party requestors. Verified addresses, international and overnight delivery, all with tracking in place allowing you to see real-time status updates.
So, whether you need to order a transcript or other credential type for you or someone else, we’ve got you covered.
- Transcript requests are processed during business hours in the order received. Typically, requests are fulfilled within 24-48 hours. However, there may be a delay in service due to holidays and/or unforeseen University closure.
- An active Student Accounts hold will prevent fulfillment of transcript requests.
- Transcripts cost $5 each.
- Send now-Transcripts will be processed within the 24-48 hour window.
- Hold for end of term-Transcript order will be held until end of term grades are calculated and confirmed.
- Hold for degree-Transcript order will be held until conferral date is confirmed and posted on transcript.
Click this link to be taken to the Parchment site to order your transcripts:
Requests for Official Transcripts - Paper (current students)
Please note that an active MyDU log in is required.
To request an official, paper transcript from the university, click here.