Dominican students can now access enrollment information from the National Student Clearinghouse's Student Self-Service!
Student Self-Service allows you to:
- View your enrollment history
- View proofs of enrollment sent on your behalf to student service providers
- Get a list of your student loan holders
- Find our when deferment notices were sent to your student lenders
- Print or email enrollment certificates for health insurers and other organizations (enrollment certificates are only available for a term if the last day to drop for that term has passed)
N.B. This service is only available to students who have a valid SSN on file with Dominican University. International students and other students who opted not to disclose their SSN should submit a Request for Information form to the Office of the Registrar.