Common requests for deferment include:
  • Information requested by your loan company
  • Half-time status
  • Anticipated graduation date
  • Deferment forms

Please note: In order to be eligible for deferment, you must be enrolled at least half-time - 4.5 semester hours for graduate students and 6.0 semester hours for undergraduate students.

Information for deferments is available at or by completing the Information Request Form.

Insurance & Certification Forms

Common requests for forms to be filled out include:
  • Insurance forms
  • Certification of Education forms
  • Good standing forms
Direct your insurance company to for immediate confirmation of your enrollment status.
If your insurance company requires that a particular form be completed, please include the completed Information Request form with your request and check the box completion of attached form.